Twitter
RSS

Gifts4Points Payout (Proof Included!)

Are you still skeptical about Gifts4Points being a real opportunity to make money online? I know I am not. I recently requested a payout for a $20 Amazon Gift Card. I earned the majority of the money used to redeem the gift card by completing the PTC offers, but I also earned a slight amount from referring other members (I will talk more about this on a later post).

Gifts4Points Payout ProofLink

This wonderful $20 Amazon Gift Card from Gifts4Points took around 3 days to arrive in my inbox. Oh yes, they send you the code via e-mail, not directly to your home address. Same goes for all other code-based prizes. Say you don't want your mail being stolen by a roommate, parent, or sibling. You no longer need to worry about that; just send the codes to an e-mail you alone have access to.

If you wish to sign up to Gifts4Points, just click me!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment